Atalian Serbia is part of a large multinational with more than 131,000 staff in 36 countries that’s capable of providing top services in Facility Management, from hygiene and technical maintenance, to construction work and energy management.
Due to its vast global experience, Atalian can be competitive on our market through optimising various processes and applying the right techniques and active technologies. They differ from their competition in precision, seriousness and long-term cooperation with clients.
You operate on four continents and have huge human capital. Is this not both a great relief and advantage, on the one hand, and a great obligation and responsibility, on the other?
– Of course it is a great relief to have such a large international company behind you, especially such a financially powerful one, but it is of course a great obligation and responsibility because in such companies all processes and protocols are regulated, this is the way of doing business. The way it works must be identical no matter what country you are in. This requires some trade-offs with local clients. It is a huge responsibility because Atalian is recognised as a global brand and you deal with international companies with which Atalian cooperates. There are several countries in question, and any mistake would be reflected on those companies in other countries as well.
Quality in all areas of business is the main characteristic of your company. Is quality also the reason for all your business results and success?
– Quality is something that goes without saying, but also precision in the execution of agreements and contracts. The commitments we have made to our staff are the key to the success of our business. It should be assumed that high quality has a certain price, but sometimes it is very difficult to match the requirements of our customers.
Thanks to global contracts with suppliers, state-of-the-art machinery, equipment and chemicals, we can create an efficient work plan for each client that achieves the best results
Due to the vast experience that Atalian has globally, we can be competitive in our market through optimising various processes and applying the right techniques and active technologies.
What do you offer? What services do you provide?
– We offer all facility management services: technical maintenance, hygiene maintenance, construction work, horticulture, reception service, security, etc.
What makes you different from your competitors and what makes you a more desirable partner? Is it a global experience, a way of working and organising, using modern machines and equipment …?
– Precision, seriousness and long-term cooperation with our clients is something that distinguishes us from the rest of the competition on the Serbian market. We try to make a partnership with all our clients, to achieve long-term cooperation that is in our mutual interest. Atalian’s global experience certainly helps us here, and we apply the ways of working and the organisation that has proven to be optimal in every field of business.
Thanks to global contracts with suppliers of modern machinery and equipment, we can create an extremely individual work plan for each client and appropriate technique and chemistry. What sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to our staff and their satisfaction in fulfilling all our obligations with dedication.
We know that in Serbia you have more than 1,000 agents who are 100% committed to your clients. Does this mean that you can design solutions that are tailored to their needs and requirements?
– We talk in detail with each client about their needs and requirements, we try to come up with the best solutions through our experience and theirs, to adapt to their needs and requirements, always keeping in mind the maximum quality, minimum costs and staff satisfaction.
It is crucial that our agents are satisfied, because then they will have a reason to be completely committed to their clients and to meet all their requirements with full understanding
It is crucial for our agents to be satisfied, because then they will have a reason to be completely committed to their clients and to meet all their requirements with full understanding. Our references can confirm the quality of our service.
Speaking of clients, with whom do you cooperate in Serbia? Which services are most in demand on our market?
– We currently have the best portfolio in Serbia. I would like to list just some of the most important: Philip Morris, Coca Cola, Hemofarm, Brose, Michelin, Atlantic Group, Dr. Oetker, Nelt, Yazaki, Continental, Lear, as well as a large number of other respectable companies in Serbia.
How do you deal with labour shortages?
– Atalian registers its staff for the full amount of salary, salaries are paid to employees by the 10th of the month for the previous month, we respect the labour law on payment of overtime and work at weekends and on public holidays. We also organise training for our staff, stimulate and reward their work; in short, we invest in our staff, because they are a mirror of our company. I would like to mention, once again, that the satisfaction of our staff is most important to us, because it impacts directly on customer satisfaction.