Like most people, you probably spend a majority of your weekdays at the office. With the constant interaction and communication, you’re always busy. And so are germs and disease. It seems like they’re always working overtime to foil your health. But you can work smarter.
Follow these 10 tips to help limit those stay-at-home sick days.
• Clean hands are important to maintaining a clean bill of health
• Stay hydrated. Water doesn’t dehydrate you, like soda and coffee do.
• Avoid sick co-workers.
• Take small breaks throughout the day.
• Use vacation days.
• Do housekeeping. Regular (weekly or monthly) cubicle cleaning is encouraged.
• Wash your coffee mug regularly. This also goes for other office utensils. Better yet…
• Use plastic utensils. And make sure to dispose of them when you’re done.
• If you’re already sick, stay home. Your co-workers will thank you.
• Take a Vitamin C capsule with your hoagie. Add some Omega-3 fish oil to your business meal.