Continuity, courage to innovate, “always on the cutting edge” through lifelong learning – these are the key qualities of Austrian companies that they also look for in their partners.
WIFI aims to consolidate and promote competitive and international partnerships through innovative and efficient training.
What are the major characteristics of the Austrian business style that Serbian managers need to focus on in order to establish successful cooperation with their partners?
– Education is the key to success! Austrian companies invest increasingly in their own competitiveness, where marketing & sales and technical expertise are the top issues for them.
WIFI offers innovative and efficient training for businesses of all sizes, in order to help them achieve success. With the changes in the working world, the educational world must change. People today need action and problem-solving skills, to think entrepreneurially and act innovatively.
As such, lifelong learning is of particular interest to me. Learning should be fun and stay on the ball. We achieve this with vibrant and sustainable learning methods that encourage people to develop knowledge itself.
What are the most sought after skills local managers in the region are looking for when approaching WIFI?
– We are focused on executives, top management, project management and their international strategies.
We live in a networked business world. In order to run, organise and achieve sustainability of a business, managers need “hard” and “soft” management techniques. Our Management training offers practical orientation instead of dull theory, project work rather than pure memorisation. Our experts/trainers come from top management positions in Austrian companies or are already established consultants and lecturers. Young entrepreneurs particularly need management skills to cope with their new responsibilities. The WIFI – contractor academy offers continuing education and caters to all knowledge levels.
WIFI International is also involved in the implementation of international educational projects in the North African, Asian and Arab regions, and offers added value for the Austrian economy, especially in the field of dual training, in cooperation with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA.
WIFI offers language courses and courses on finance control, leadership, sales, quality management, EU standards, EU project management, HR, international marketing, international business, export management and professional training courses for welders, fitters and etc.
How do you ensure that managers receive the most up-to-date knowledge that is easy to apply in their everyday dealings?
– The name of WIFI is to be taken literally: The economy is powered by WIFI, with the know-how that is relevant in practice. All Austrian companies, as well as those in other CEE countries and in CIS Asia, benefit because of:
• WIFI as a platform and knowledge broker serves – in the fields of advertising, public relations, internet, new educational products, technologies and innovation;
• WIFI as an international interface – for knowledge transfer, international programmes and new training concepts;
• WIFI demand as an SME partner to act on issues of corporate governance, whether in management or innovation issues;
• WIFI personal certificates, which are transparent and reliable qualifications that attest clearly defined competencies and skills, and are renewed at regular intervals through recertification;
• WIFI recognised qualifications in the form of personal certificates, which are an important indicator of the economy of actually acquired skills and the ability to perform competently according to national and internationally recognised market practices. Customers can rely on Don secured qualifications. The WIFI certification body, accredited by the Austrian Ministry of Economics, has certified more than 13,000 people.
• Skilled workers. “A sticking point for functioning economies is the presence of skilled professionals”, which is why WIFI works to develop professionals.