European Business Mixer
This is a unique networking format that allows you to get many contacts in a short time.
Regulations and technical information on the platform
• The link to the platform will be sent to you before the event along with your individual schedule for participation in the virtual tables;
• Connection to the platform is most easily done via the Google Chrome web browser;
• Before logging into the event page, it is recommended to check in your computer settings if the camera and microphone are on and working properly;
How to use the platform
Connection to the platform
• Once the link has been received, click on the “Sign in to join event” button;
• Please enter your email address and click on the “Continue” button;
• A window will appear in which you will have to enter your full name and a password of at least 6 characters;
• Check the box “I agree to the terms and conditions” and click on “join event now”;
• In the next step, click on “I’m in a hurry, take me right into the event”;
How the Business Mixer works?
• Virtual tables will be indicated with floors. When you arrive on the platform, you are on the 1st floor. Go to the floor corresponding to your first table (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th floor);
• To join a table, double click on it (maximum capacity: 6 people);
• At the bottom of the screen, you will find all the control buttons: camera, microphone, chat, screen sharing, etc. – To chat and see the guests, the camera and microphone must be on;
• Throughout the event, you can communicate in the general “chat” or in private by searching for a specific participant.
• You can only see and speak with people who are “sitting” together with you at the same table
Participation is free of charge and open only to CCI France Serbia members
Only one representative per company can participate to the event.
Agenda European Business Mixer
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m
- Technical test (if needed)
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Business Mixer