PRIMA International School wants pupils to remain curious and motivated by the world they live in, now and for the rest of their lives.
Education plays a very important role in nurturing the mind and the overall personality of the child leading to a bright future. The world is changing at a fast pace and in this ever-changing global village, the importance of value-based world-class education is becoming highly crucial for success. Choosing the right school for their children has become a nightmare for the parents. They are often consumed by haunting questions like:
How to provide our children with the best education?
Which school will help them discover their talent?
Which school will nurture our children’s future?
How will the school help our children grow into confident and capable people ready to take on the world?
The answer to all these questions can be found at PRIMA International School!
PRIMA International School is a vibrant and exciting school and we look forward to welcoming you!
WELCOME FROM THE DIRECTOR
Walk with me…
…and you will quickly find there is something special about our school. Some people say it is our spirit, others see it in the way we live our values. We also believe it is our all-encompassing commitment to installing the joy of learning into everything we do.
At PRIMA International School, all this happens within a caring community environment that collaborates to inspire everybody in it – students, teachers and parents. We believe your children’s happiness and well-being is as important as their acquisition of knowledge and understanding, as both are fundamental to their future achievements. Above all, we want our students to feel good about who they are and where they come from, to respect themselves and other people, and to prize learning as a lifelong journey.
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM PRIMA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Our new premises comprise adequate play areas equipped with swings, seesaws, slides, sandboxes etc.; track and field; a basketball court, a football pitch, a volleyball court and an open summer theatre stage which inspires our students to enjoy the Drama and Performing Arts Activities.
The PRIMA Primary After-School Activities Program offers opportunities for children to extend their interests and talents in a wide variety of enrichment classes.
The PRIMA Cultural Saturday Center offers every Saturday sports, games, art, music, dance and languages to students of all ages!
The PRIMA Summer Camp offers a variety of activities such as arts and crafts, music, sports, social activities, languages, movie time, computers, dancing, water sports and swimming, outings, drama, etc.
The PRIMA Choir introduces children to a variety of musical styles.
Taking full advantage of our location in one of the most culturally-rich cities in the Balkan region, PRIMA students experience exciting and educationally relevant trips throughout the year, from day trips to local parks, museums and theatres to overnight stays.
10 Good reasons to make PRIMA your next school
- PRIMA delivers a challenging and rigorous CIE program to local and expat families successfully.
- Our reputation attracts highly experienced, specialist subject-area teachers from around the world.
- We build strong relationships with parents.
- Our curriculum champions interdisciplinary, inquiry-based learning that promotes creative and critical thinking skills.
- We offer expert Learning Support and English as an Additional Language.
- We believe great learning takes place in and outside of the classroom.
- Standardised testing in reading, writing, and mathematics is used to measure student progress and academic growth.
- Our building is purpose-built with new science and IT labs, music and art rooms, a large sports field and an open summer stage.
- Our school community is genuinely inclusive, with over 40 different nationalities represented.
- By visiting our school you will be able to really appreciate the busy, happy atmosphere created by the students and staff.