Workforce HR offers comprehensive and efficient solutions, tailor-made for each client and its market needs. Some of the services that Workforce offers are staff leasing, recruitment and selection, training and development of human potential
Workforce HR bases its business on trust, reliability and a wide range of services harmonised with internationally recognised standards and procedures, as well as on the monitoring and implementation of new trends and solutions for the efficient utilisation of human resources.
Workforce operates on the basis of tried and tested practices from developed countries. Could you tell us something about the most important services you offer to your clients?
Our duty is to recognise the challenges faced by our clients with a view to offering solutions to overcome these challenges. In most cases, our HR agency offers support in staff leasing, recruitment and selection.
Staff leasing means that Workforce undertakes the role of a formal employer and carries out all staff-related activities, while the client focuses solely on its business. This format of flexible employment has been used in Serbia for over ten years, and even more so after the arrival of multinational companies.
In terms of recruitment and selection, we offer full support in selecting the best possible candidates for a job while applying our reliable Workforce methods. Apart from conventional recruitment sources like Infostud and Linkedln, we also have our own database with over 50,000 candidates.
We handle job ads, CV screening, phone interviews, personality and skill testing (SHL assessment tools), competency based interviews, and presenting the most suitable candidates to the client.
In this time of challenging economic circumstances and reforms, the job market is rapidly changing. How does Workforce contribute to improving the job search in Serbia?
– Labour fluctuation is a natural occurrence in the current economic environment. We expect the labour market to become even more dynamic in the near future. As an HR agency, we provide support not only to employers but also to candidates who are looking for a job. Our advantage is that we have information about employers who are hiring and those who are downsizing. The biggest challenge here is how flexible and adaptable is the workforce in the new circumstances.
What benefits can companies have from Workforce taking over their payroll?
– The main benefit for companies is that they are getting a partner in one of the most important business segments. Trust and reliability are the core values of our organisational culture. By carefully listening to the needs of our partners, we deliver tailor-made solutions for their challenges. These are just a few benefits:
• Focusing on core business
• Reducing staff-related administration
• Overcoming challenges associated with labour fluctuation and reducing employment risks
• Headcount reduction
• Professionalism and expertise of the Workforce team
In which way is the Workforce HR tool/software solution for HR professionals unique?
– In line with our business philosophy of providing tailor-made HR solutions, we have created the Workforce HR tool, specialised software for HR professionals and anyone engaged in HR. This cloud-platform enables our clients to have centralised management of all HR procedures. The Workforce HR tool simplifies procedures, reduces files, ensures transparency and increases productivity while saving time and money for its users.
The main benefits for clients are:
• Database of all hired workers
• Electronic records of the staff-related documentation
• Transparent cost overview
• Data analysis with different parameters
• Statistical data processing and reporting
More info available at www.workforce.rs