Business Forum Japan-Serbia, organised in cooperation with European Enterprise Network-CCIS, Japanese Business Association (JBAS), Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and Embassy of Japan in Serbia.
The Business Forum Japan-Serbia will take place on 17th October 2018 at the premises of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia. The forum consists of two parts – the conference part and the first supplier day for Japanese companies in Serbia.
The working languages of the conference part of the event are Serbian and English – simultaneous translation is provided, and for the supplier day English. The registration for participation is done via the platform: JapanSuppliersDay.
Please note that the registrations for the supplier day part of the event are open until 10th October 2018.
BUSINESS FORUM JAPAN-SERBIA
17th October 2018
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
Resavska 15, hall 1, Belgrade
Welcome speech and introductory addresses
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (CCIS)
Representative of Japan (tbc)
Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications
Japanese Business Alliance in Serbia (JBAS)
Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
Doing Business with Japan:
• Japanese business manners; Sectorial focus – Trends in Japanese IT & Food and beverages industry
Satoshi Abe, General Director, JETRO Vienna Office
• Introduction to Kaizen philosophy
Sonja Miljkovic, Leaf Services Administration Supervisor, JT International AD Senta
• How to make a success in Japan – success story of a Serbian company (tbc)
Panel discussion: Business cooperation between Serbia and Japan
Moderator – Danijela Cabarkapa, Executive Director, JBAS
• Serbian Development Agency
• Goran Pekez, Corporate Affairs and Communications Director JTI Western Balkan/ President of JBAS
• Naoki Tsukada, General Manager, Mitsubishi Corporation/member of JBAS Board of Directors
• Serbian company doing business with Japan (tbc)
Q & A Session
Procurement Event – the first supplier day for Japanese companies in Serbia
13.00 – 16.30
B2B meetings (meetings have to be approved in advance)