The Matching Grants Program is designed for enterprises looking for significant financial resources for the commercialization of research and development.
The Program has the goal to stimulate further knowledge-based development of innovative enterprises, encourage establishment of partnerships with international partners and to increase the number of technology-based companies.
Amount of financing:
- up to EUR 300,000, or up to 70% of the total approved project budget for micro and small enterprises, or 60% for medium enterprises
- a minimum of 30%, or 40% of the total approved project budget is to be provided by the enterprise
- micro, small and medium enterprises
- established in Serbia
- with majority private ownership
Field of science and technology/Industry sector: projects can originate from any field of science and technology and can belong to any industry sector.
Duration of the projects: up to 24 months
The documentation to be submitted in the Application:
- Business Plan
- Project Budget
- Project Presentation
- Financial Forecast (Projected income statements for the next 5 years)
- Environmental Screening Questionnaire (ESQ)
- CVs of the key personnel engaged in the project (maximum 5)
- Financial statements for the last applicable business year
Templates can be found on the webpage Documentation, November 2021.
Public call: Open from November 30th, 2021 till March 15th, 2022 (till 3 PM)
Applications must be submitted through the Innovation Fund online application portal and in English.