Best Seed Producer is a refining centre for the production and marketing of seed products. Established in 2009, its main activity is the processing and packaging of agricultural crop seeds or, more precisely, of cereals, corn and oilseeds
In the past decade since its beginnings, the company has been constantly growing and developing, ever following its vision of winning a lead position in agribusiness.
Best Seed Producer, or BSP, has the most advanced seed processing equipment in this part of the Balkans, purchased from reputable companies like Cimbria – Heid. Due to its good geographical location in the heart of Vojvodina, the largest grain-producing area of south-eastern Europe, and also because of its technical equipment, professional staff, and sound management, Best Seed Producer is the largest finishing center in the region.
Here you can get many services in one place: receiving and storing natural seeds of various cultures, testing, declaring, finishing and packaging seeds. Besides sowing seeds, the company can provide a complete service for commercial goods. Of course, the finishing center in Srbobran has a large warehouse capacity for both natural and finished goods: the complete cycle.
In terms of finishing center facilities, the completest, highest level service is provided. BSP has:
• Dryers for corn seed (Two driers for drying raw clips of sowing corn with a total capacity of 500 tonnes. Daily reception capacity is 160-180 tons of raw clips).
• Line for finishing and packing cereals (Processing capacity 400-450 tons of packaged wheat seed per 24 hours (17-20 t/h). Packaging in the range of 20-50 kg. Equipment manufacturer Cimbria Heid).
• Soybean processing and packaging line (Finishing capacity 20-25 t/h. Note that ventilation extractor systems are installed on all machines, which further improves the quality of finish and essential for finishing and packaging).
• Corn seed processing and packaging line (Daily packing capacity on two lines of 15,000 SU. The same lines pack sunflower seed in SU from 25,000 to 150,000 seeds).
• Dryer for commercial corn (Vertical flow dryer for drying mercantile corn. Capacity 30 tons/h).
Besides its refining centre, its services and high capacity, Best Seed Producer works exclusively with Serbian-declared varieties, which in every aspect are the finest on the market both in yield and quality.
“Serbian-declared seed has been created in the conditions of our country’s agro environment and, as such, has a far greater potential for yield and quality than foreign varieties because they were simply developed under different conditions. As soon as the seed is declared, it means that it has been produced under the control of all the right experts, and this is the only way to sow seed,” says Best Seed Producer’s expert associate Professor Dr. Miroslav Malešević.
For years, the company has been the general representative and distributor of NS wheat varieties produced at the Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops in Novi Sad. Its policy is to distribute only the best, Serbian-declared seed. We can also boast of successful and fruitful cooperation with the Zemun Polje Institute, which says a lot about how serious and successful we are in the field of finishing, distribution and packaging of seed and commercial goods.