HAPPY KIDS is the largest private preschool in Serbia. Some 1,000 children attend its ten kindergartens in Belgrade. Because of parents’ great interest, it plans to open facilities throughout Serbia, in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia…
“To the families of our little ones, we offer all the services necessary for healthy and regular growth.
Children discover the secrets of the world with us, they acquire good life habits, learn true values and make the most of their individual potential,” reveals Tatjana Rackov Sinadinović, Manager and Owner of Happy Kids Preschool.
When HAPPY KIDS was founded 13 years ago, did you imagine that it would become the largest private preschool in Serbia?
– I’ve never thought about this job as big business for profit. Even today, when HAPPY KIDS has about 130 staff and 1,000 kids, this job is my great love, personal satisfaction and a place where my children are growing up. HAPPY KIDS is my second home, a reflection of my personality and a nursery school for a modern family.
You have raised the bar when it comes to private preschool education and upbringing. Are others trying to follow you?
– Thanks to the high working standards, over time HAPPY KIDS has become synonymous with excellent quality and affordable prices. Now we are number one in the preschooling market by the quality of our work, but also the number of facilities and children enrolled. We are a role model to many others and we are extremely proud of that! Today’s parents can’t be with their children as much as they would like, due to their busy schedule. What do they find most important when choosing a preschool?
How important is cooperation with the family?
– Most parents don’t have many demands when choosing a nursery. It is important for them that their child is safe, happy and well-nourished. At HAPPY KIDS, children discover many secrets of the world that surrounds them, they acquire good life habits, learn true
values and make the most of their individual potential. Good cooperation between the preschool and the child’s family is crucial for the proper growth and development of every child.
The HAPPY KIDS network has ten preschool nurseries in Belgrade, attended by around 1,000 children. Do you plan to open new facilities?
– In the near future, we plan to expand our operations beyond Belgrade, in smaller towns in Serbia and in countries of the former Yugoslav (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia …)
Most preschool nurseries provide similar services, but your way of working and quality stand out. What is your goal?
– HAPPY KIDS is a full service for the families of their little ones.
We offer our clients all the services necessary for a healthy and proper upbringing. Our goal is for the child to have the right living habits, work ethics and a good educational basis before attending school. The parents of children enrolled in the HAPPY KIDS preschool institution have a privilege in raising their child to enjoy plenty of joy, love and patience, instead of spending time with the child learning colours, shapes, letters, numbers etc.
Special attention is given to children with special needs, as well as to gifted children. Is their progress in both cases obvious and measurable?
– Every child can be a genius in relation to their own potential. Our task is to find in
each child a hidden talent or development aspect that can be maximally enhanced and brought out by additional work. The way the children participate in everyday activities is constantly monitored and recorded, and we thus make their progress obvious and measurable.
Since the first day, HAPPY KIDS has been covered by internet video surveillance, which allows parents to monitor their child through a camera while at preschool. Does it add value to your relationship with parents and build how you build trust with your clients?
– Of course, the HAPPY KIDS work model is fully transparent. The parents of our little
ones and we staff at HAPPY KIDS have the same interest, and that is the welfare of the child! The well-being, happiness and satisfaction of each child is our interest just as it is that of the child and the parents.
Every parent who watches his child through video surveillance and has the need to send a comment, remark or compliment on the work of the preschool institution HAPPY KIDS participates equally in creating this work just as I do. Together with the families of our little ones, we are a big happy family in which mutual trust is implied, but in which that trust needs to be constantly earned and justified! Our families trust us with their greatest treasure and we are aware of that!