Embassy of France in Serbia announced H.E. Jean-Louis Falconi as new Ambassador. Ambassador Falconi was born on 8 February 1964. He graduated from the College of Economic and Trade Studies, the Institute for Political Studies. He completed the National School of Administration (ENA), “Viktor Igo” class, 1991. Ambassador Faconi is decorated as the Knight of the National Order of Merit
He speaks English and German.
• 2019 – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of France to the Republic of Serbia
• 2016-2019 – Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the United Nations Office and International Organizations (Vienna).
• 2014 – 2016 – at the Prime Minister’s Office, Director for International, Strategic and Technological Affairs at the General Secretariat for Defense and National Security (Paris).
• 2009-2013 – Ambassador, Permanent Representative of France to the Political and Security Committee of the European Union (Brussels).
• 2007-2009 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Advisor to the Cabinet of Ministers (Paris).
• 2005-2007 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Head of Service for Common Foreign and Security Policy (Paris).
• 2002-2005 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Director for External Relations of the European Community (Paris);
• 1999-2002 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, First Secretary in the Permanent Representation of France to the European Union (Brussels).
• 1997-1999 – European Commission, Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs (Brussels).
• 1995-1997 – Ministry of Economy and Finance, Treasury Directorate (Paris).
• 1991-1995 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for Legal Affairs (Paris)