Dr Tanja Radenkov Micić from the specialised beauty enhancement centre Eterna is a champion of so-called instant youthfulness and has some advice for how to achieve it.
What do you first recommend to obtain young, fresh skin?
– On the basis of my rich experience I would recommend Ellansé bioresorptive collagen stimulator. This dermal filler not only repairs the appearance of wrinkles, it also stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which gives a natural and lasting effect. Ellansé is different from all other fillers on our market, because it offers a completely personalised treatment with a reliably lasting effect from one year (Ellansé-S), up to as much as four years (Ellansé-E).
How does Ellansé work?
– Collagen is very important for our skin, as it helps maintain its firmness, elasticity and tension. With time, the skin loses collagen which leads to its relaxing with deep fissures and wrinkles as a result. Ellansé works in a completely different way from traditional dermal fillers, which just correct shallower and deeper wrinkles. Thanks to its unique properties, Ellansé not only repairs the appearance of wrinkles and deeper fissures on the face, but rather by stimulating the production of collagen in the skin removes the main cause of ageing, leading to a long-lasting, natural skin appearance. The treatment takes about 30 minutes, after which you can freely return to your everyday activities.
How long does the result of the treatment last?
– The results in terms of a natural and beautiful appearance are immediately visible, and the uniform effect lasts from one to four years, depending on which form of Ellansé you choose. Ellansé’s advantage lies in the fact that with just a single treatment you will see visible and lasting results, which makes it a very economical and comfortable treatment. After the treatment, a visit to the sauna or intense physical activity is not recommended for the first 24 hours. It is also advised that you avoid sunbathing or the solarium for the first week after treatment.
Why do you think Ellansé is the perfect choice both for women and men?
– For several reasons. The immediate visible effect, the revitalisation of the appearance and firmness of the skin through the stimulation of collagen, the natural, fresh look, the long-lasting effect that comes after just one visit to the doctor. And I should repeat that we are talking of a very economical treatment.
The results in terms of a natural and beautiful appearance are immediately visible, and the uniform effect lasts from one to four years, depending on which form of Ellansé you choose
Apart from Ellansé dermal fillers, what else do you recommend to reduce the effect of wrinkles and freshen the facial skin?
– CellularMatrix combines autologous conditioned plasma enriched with thrombocytes with growth factors and hyaluronic acid. The wellknown PRP treatment is a safe and effective way of stimulating endogen regeneration and healing capacities. The growth factor from thrombocytes in the deeper layers of the skin activates the process of regeneration. Hyaluronic acid has been used in dermatology and aesthetic medicine for over 25 years. It is a natural constituent of our organism and is marked out by its large capacity for binding water, which gives our skin back its hydration, volume and support. CellularMatrix combines hyaluronic acid with the stimulating effect of autologous growth factors. This revolutionary method carries a reduced risk of undesired reactions, since it is a product of autologous origin. The procedure involves a combination of derivatives of the patient’s own blood with unmeshed hyaluronic acid.
How is the procedure carried out?
– One procedure lasts a short time, between 30 minutes and at most an hour. And it is important to remember that the patient can return to everyday activities immediately after the treatment. The procedure involves taking a blood sample, separating the blood’s components by centrifuge, mixing hyaluronic acid and PRP and application of Cellular- Matrix on the desired area.
How many treatments of CellularMatrix are required?
– The application protocols depend on the depth and prominence of the wrinkles, hypertrophic scars, keloids… According to the examination the doctor decides on the required number of treatments for each patient individually, to achieve the best result. The treatment is safe, but precautionary measures must be born in mind. To be more precise, taking blood and applying CellularMatrix must be carried out in a sterile environment to avoid the possibility of infections.
When are the first results visible?
– This is one of patients’ favourite questions. An immediate effect in terms of hydration and increased volume is visible immediately after the first treatment. The gradual freeing of growth factors brings visible results over a period of two weeks after treatment.
What would you say are the advantages of CellularMatrix treatment?
– There are many advantages of this treatment. I could mention the completely natural look with no effects of over-filling or frozen facial features, the stimulation of regeneration of the skin, its rehydration, the long-lasing freeing of growth factors thanks to the interaction of thrombocytes and hyaluronic acid, the insignificant undesired effects as the autologous product is 100 percent biocompatible. Thanks to such treatments and products I can tell all our patients: “Welcome to the future!”
Eterna is dedicated to its patients
The specialised centre for enhancement of beauty Eterna is a centre that indulges its patients and improves the modern way of life. Eterna works to develop the vision of being known as a centre that is a modern, high quality and trustworthy partner in treatment and the improvement of health. Eterna is dedicated to its patients and provides timely, high quality and modern services every day, respecting ethical and leading best practices. The exceptionally professional Eterna team has acquired its knowledge both in Serbia and abroad.